Super clean and healthy salad featuring chocolate chipotle rubbed salmon and cilantro lime vinaigrette.
- 6 oz. scottish salmon
- ½ heart of romaine cut horizontally
- ½ cup jicama, sliced into sticks
- ½ cup tri-color mini bell peppers, sliced
- ¼ cup diced tomato
- 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp. diced pickled jalapeño
- 2 tbsp. red onion, diced
- ½ cup cucumber, sliced and quartered
- Rub Salmon with Chocolate Chipotle Salmon Rub. Place in a pan brushed with olive oil over medium-high heat for 3-5 minutes each side until barely cooked through (or to your liking, I like my salmon very rare).
- On a dish or in a bowl, arrange vegetables with lettuce as your base. To serve, place salmon filet on top of veggies and top with about 2 Tbsp. of Cilantro Lime Vinaigrette.
- Feel free to garnish with a sprig of fresh cilantro and a wedge of lime.
- Serve while salmon is still hot and enjoy!