- 1/4 loaf italian bread
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, plus 1/4 cup, plus more for drizzling
- Salt and pepper
- 1 pound chicken cutlets
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 zucchini, chopped
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- Handful of toasted almonds
- Handful of fresh parsley
- 1. Toss 1/4 loaf Italian bread, torn into pieces, with a drizzle of olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Bake at 350 degrees until croutons are crisp.
- 2. Season chicken cutlets with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet; saute chicken in batches until cooked through. Cut into pieces. Whisk 1/4 cup olive oil with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. Toss with romaine lettuce, zucchini, onion, croutons, and a handful of toasted almonds and fresh parsley.