Beautiful and aromatic salad that is high in fiber. Use leftover chicken to add protein. Serves 4 as a main dish, more servings if used as a side.
- 1 can Cannellini beans, rinsed well and drained
- 1 cup cooked couscous
- 2 oz cooked chicken breast
- 1 tbsp yellow curry sauce
- 1/4 can yellow corn
- 1 acorn squash cooked and diced finely
- 1 serrano pepper chopped finely
- 1 tbsp red onion chopped finely
- 2 tbsp cilantro rinsed and chopped finely
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour before serving.
- Serving Size: makes 4 main dish serving sizes or up to 6-7 side servings