Ready in a flash and healthy too. Put those take away menus back where you found them!
- 1⁄2 lemon
- 2 skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cucumber , sliced into sticks
- 3.0 tbsp olive oil
- 2.0 tbsp mango chutney (we like bay tree)
- 1.0 tsp mild or medium curry powder
- 50.0g bag watercress
- 2.0 tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- Toss the chicken breasts with the curry powder and 1 tbsp of the oil. Heat a large non-stick pan and cook the chicken for 5-6 mins on each side until golden and cooked through, then cut into strips.
- Whisk together the remaining oil and mango chutney with a good squeeze of lemon juice. Then, in a large bowl, toss with the cucumber, watercress, chicken and most of the flaked almonds. Divide between two bowls, scatter with the rest of the almonds, and enjoy with some crusty bread on the side.