- Ready In:
recipe pizza dough (I use Nonfat Pizza Dough (Bread Machine))
1⁄4 – 1⁄2
cup grated parmesan cheese (the real stuff)
ounces monterey jack cheese, grated
ounces creamy caesar salad dressing
ounces boneless chicken breasts
roma tomatoes, diced
garlic cloves, minced
green onions, sliced
heads romaine lettuce, torn into pieces
- Preheat oven to 500º.
- Cut chicken into chunks and stir fry with 1-2 Tablespoons of dressing.
- Add one clove garlic to pan and stir.
- Prepare dough on pizza pan or stone.
- Brush dough with olive oil.
- Spread 1/2 cup salad dressing over crust.
- Top with remaining clove garlic, spread evenly.
- Sprinkle parmesan over crust to lightly cover.
- Put 1/2 jack cheese on top.
- Chop chicken into small pieces and place on top.
- Top with remaining Jack cheese and more Parmesan, if desired.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly.
- Meanwhile, Toss tomatoes, lettuce and green onions in large bowl.
- Mix with additional salad dressing.
- Serve each pizza slice with a serving of caesar salad on top!
- NOTE: you can use a Boboli pizza crust if you prefer, just bake according to package instructions.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
woohoo this was very good and different! I have made this a couple times already and will definitely be making it again! Thanks 🙂 Updated 3/30/10 I love this pizza so much! I use 4 chicken tenders, that seems to be the perfect amount for the whole pizza. I also do no mix the salad, tomatoes, onion and dressing together, I just layer it on each piece as it’s being served, that way the lettuce doesn’t get soggy. I also used Tastefully Simple’s Garlic Garlic instead of chopping up garlic. My hubby and I just finished eating this again, and I wished I would have made 2 pizzas 🙂
see 8 more reviews