A quick healthy salad, great for any time of year.
- 1 tsp honey
- Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- One bag of beetroot salad (or any salad, but beetroot gives it a great colour)
- Two eggs
- For the dressing
- Two mackerel fillets
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Put the mackerel under the grill for ten minutes, start boiling the water for your poached eggs.
- Make the dressing for the salad.
- Empty the salad onto plates
- Dress the salad, then poach two eggs.
- Place grilled mackerel on salad, then place the poached eggs on top of the grilled mackrel.