Best served immediately. Use more or less olives or herbs if you like! Skip the cheese for a vegan salad!
- * 1, zucchini
- * 1/2 hothouse cucumber,
- * 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomato
- * 1/4 cup chopped black olive
- * 1 cup chopped tomato
- * 1, 14-ounce can artichoke heart, quartered
- * 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- * 1/2 cup crumbled feta (skip for a vegan salad)
- * 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- * dressing ingredient
- * 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- * 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- * 3 tablespoon cider vinegar juice or lemon juice
- * salt and pepper to taste
- Spiralize the zucchini and set aside. Spiralized the cucumber and tightly wrap in a paper or dish towel, to remove excess moisture.
- In a large mixing bowl mix the sun-dried tomato, olives, tomato, artichoke, parsley, feta, and dill. Set aside.
- Prepare the dressing. In a small canning jar combine the dill, oregano, olive oil and vinegar, cover with tight fitting lid and shake to combine; season with salt and pepper.
- Add the zucchini and cucumber to the mixed vegetables. Stir in the dressing and serve.