Try this delicious 10 minute snack
- A sprinkling of paprika or cayenne pepper
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 handfuls of tortilla chips
- 1 tsp small capers
- 2-3 tbsp of caesar salad dressing
- 200.0g can tuna in oil
- Open the can of tuna and tip the contents into a sieve that has been placed over a bowl. Leave for a few minutes so the oil drains off. Meanwhile, halve the avocado and remove the stone.
- Season the avocado halves with salt and pepper, put them on two plates and spoon a little of the Caesar salad dressing into the cavities left by the stone. Flake, then pile the tuna on top, drizzle generously with the rest of the dressing and scatter with the capers and paprika. Serve with a wedge of lemon to squeeze over and a good handful of tortilla chips.