This Vegan Potato Salad tastes just like the classic you remember! It’s that good y’all. Bring this potato salad to your next backyard picnic, family get-together, or camping trip! Everyone will love you! (OPEN FOR FULL RECIPE!)
FULL RECIPE: goo.gl/w5M7yw
– VEGAN POTATO SALAD –
(makes a shit ton)
– 10 medium yukon gold potatoes, cut into 1 inch cubes
– 1/2 small red onion, diced
– 1 red bell pepper, diced
– 1/2 – 3/4 c. celery, diced
– 1 1/2 cups vegan mayo (here’s my recipe: youtu.be/s3j4e3LNmtg)
– 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
– 1 tbsp. mustard (I used dijon)
– 1 tbsp. organic sugar (optional)
– 1 tsp. garlic powder
– 1/2 tsp. onion powder
– 1/3 c. dill pickle relish
– 1 1/2 tsp. dried dill (use less if you want it less dill-y)
– 1 tsp. dried parsley
– 1/2 tsp. turmeric
– 2 – 3 tbsp. nooch (aka nutritional yeast)
– 1/2 tsp. salt, to taste
– 1/8 tsp. black pepper
– In medium-sized mixing bowl mix together the vegan mayo, vinegar, mustard, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, relish, dried dill, dried parsley, turmeric, nooch, salt and pepper and let it sit in the fridge while you prepare the rest of the ingredients.
– Boil the cubed potatoes for 10-15 minutes – until they’re soft, not mushy.
– While the taters are boiling, dice up the onion, red bell pepper, and celery.
– Once the potatoes are done, drain and rinse them with cold water to stop the cooking process and cool down the potatoes for your salad.
– Once the potatoes are cool to the touch, add them to a large mixing bowl with the diced veggies and the dressing and mix well.
– Adjust seasonings to taste.
– Pop the finished potato salad into the fridge and let it sit for at least 2 hours (overnight is best).
– Before serving, sprinkle the top with a little smoked paprika for style.
Get my Vegan Starter Kit here: www.kristenemily.com/ebooks/zeroprocessedveganstarterkit
✔️ Join my ‘How to Vegan’ Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/howtovegangroup/
Interested in collabing?! Email me! ?
✔️ Make sure to subscribe!
Thank you SO much for watching! ❤️
P.S. Check out these awesome documentaries!
– What The Health
– Earthlings (WARNING: Very graphic images!)
– Forks Over Knives
– Food, Inc.
– Food Matters
– Fed Up
– Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead