This is a healthy, high-protein salad that has character. The serving size is for one large salad. It can be shared.
- 3 large cooked shrimp
- 3 oz. squid cut into rings
- 2-3 green-lip mussels
- 4 medium scallops
- 1/2 c. fish or chicken stock
- 2 tbsp. thai chili sauce (purchased)
- juice from one lime
- a handful each of fresh basil and cilantro
- romaine lettuce
- one large tomato, quartered
- Mix all the non-seafood items in a large saucepan and bring to a gentle boil. Add seafood to the pan until the mussels open. Transfere entire contents of the saucpan to your bed of romaine lettuce. Garnish with fresh herbs.