- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- Juice Of 1 Orange
- Zest Of 1 Orange
- 2 whole Vanilla Beans, Caviar Scraped Out (or 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract)
- 4 pints Strawberries, Hulled And Halved
- 2 pints Blueberries
- 2 cups Red Grapes, Halved
- 2 cups Green Grapes, Havled
- Mint Leaves
- Place the sugar, water, orange juice and orange zest into a small saucepan and stir to combine. Bring to a boil, then turn the heat to low and simmer for 15-20 to thicken slightly. Set aside to cool, then store in the fridge until cold.
- Mix together all the fruit in a large bowl and pour the syrup over the top, tossing gently. Garnish with mint leaves and serve.