Learn how to make Warm Baked Vegetable Salad – Quick Salad Recipe By Annuradha Toshniwal
Chef Annuradha Toshniwal teaches, how to make a simple and quick baked vegetable salad. A unique but quick, easy to make recipe that can be made at home.
2 tbsp of Mustard Paste
2 tbsp Oil
Black Eyed Beand (Soaked & Boiled)
– Take all the vegetable in a bowl
– Add oil, mustard seed paste, salt, black pepper to the vegetables and mix everything well
– Cover the bowl with an aluminium foil and put it in the oven at 220C for about 20 mins
– After that add the paneer and black eyed peas to it and put it back in oven for another 10 mins
– Take out the bowl from oven, uncover the bowl and the salad is ready to be served hot.
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – bit.ly/SubscribeToRajshriFood
For more videos log onto www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rajshrifood