A bit high on the fat, but high protein so I don’t really care! 🙂 (Created 2007-03-22.)
- – 50g President’s Choice Field Greens (Mesclun) Salad Mix
- – 70g Cucumber WITH peel, chopped
- – 100g Red Tomatoes, chopped
- – 15g Red onion, thinly sliced
- – 25g Black olives, sliced
- – 125g Chicken Breast, boneless and skinless, cooked, sliced
- – 1/3 tsp. Olive Oil (for baking the chicken)
- – Salt, Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Italian Seasoning to taste (NOT calculated in tracker!)
- – 2 tbsp. Kraft Signature Sundried Tomato & Oregano salad dressing
- – 30g Silani Feta cheese
- Pre-heat oven (375 – 400F), and cook a few (2 – 3 for a few salads) boneless / skinless chicken breasts. (I do mine on baking sheet, using 1 tsp. of olive oil, salt and pepper, and spices to taste.)
- While the chicken cooks, arrange the salad greens and vegetables on a dinner plate.
- When the chicken breasts are cooked, slice and measure out a portion.
- Place the sliced chicken on the bed of salad, and sprinkle with the Feta cheese. Add dressing.
- Enjoy! 🙂