Just shake it! Featuring chicken, quinoa and kale, this salad in a jar is packed with protein and flavor. An easy do-ahead lunch that will stay crisp until you’re ready.
- 1 bag PERDUE® SHORT CUTS® Carved Chicken Breast, Original Roasted (9 Oz.)
- 1 Lemon, Juiced
- 2 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Water
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 cup Broccoli Florets
- 1 cup Quinoa, Cooked
- 1 cup Edamame
- 1/2 cup Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup Pomegranate Seeds
- 1/4 cup Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- 1/4 cup Dried Chopped Figs, Cherries Or Curants
- 2 cups Kale, Thinly Sliced
- Whisk together the lemon juice, tahini, water, salt and pepper. While still whisking, drizzle in the olive oil.
- Into each of 4 Mason jars, pour 2 tablespoons of dressing. Layer your salad ingredients in the following order: 1/4 cup broccoli florets 1/4 cup cooked quinoa 1/4 cup edamame 2 tablespoons feta cheese crumbles 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds 1 tablespoon toasted pumpkin seeds 1 tablespoon dried chopped figs, cherries or currants ¼ bag chopped chicken Top with 1/2 cup of kale and press the ingredients into the jar, then screw on the lid. Store in the fridge until ready to use.
- When ready to eat, shake to mix the dressing with the salad. Pour into a bowl, then eat and enjoy!