Tuna salad is not only a great meal, but can also be used for a high protein snack.
- 12.5 oz can tuna in water, drained
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 3/4 cup red kidney beans (canned)
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 6 oz of plain fat free greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- Drain tuna. In a large bowl combine tuna, cottage cheese, and Greek yogurt. Mix well, then add diced apple, celery, and kidney beans. Add salt, pepper, and lemon juice to taste.