- 1 cup welled and cooked chickpeas (or canned)
- 1 tablespoon sumac
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 tomato
- 1 Lebanese cucumber
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- Pinch of saffron dissolved a little water or saffron powder
- Squeeze of lime
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Pepper and salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Coat the chickpeas with the sumac, paprika, ¾ garlic clove, pepper and salt.
- Bake them in olive oil until a little browned.
- Mix together the yogurt, saffron, ¼ garlic, pepper, salt and a squeeze of lime juice.
- Cut the tomato, capsicum and cucumber in chickpea size.
- Mix everything together and garnish with a little parsley.