Feeling Mediterranean tonight?? Join me and we’ll make an easy, quick, and delicious classic Tabouli salad. You only need a handful of ingredients and you’re off to the races! Remember to like, comment, share, and subscribe for more easy vegan recipes!
parsley (flat or curly) 1 bunch
cracked wheat (burgal) 1/4 cup
cucumber – half
1 to 2 limes
(additional add-ons, finely chopped garlic and red onions!)
1. wash your parsley by filling a sink with cold water – the parsley will float and the sand will sink to the bottom
2. dry off your parsley with paper towel
3. chop your parsley finely, but careful not to overkill
4. place 1/4 cracked wheat and soak with 1/4 of water
5. chop your cucumber into cubes
6. chop your tomato into cubes
7. place all your ingredients into a large mixing bowl
8. squeeze in the juice from one to two limes
9. season with salt and pepper and drizzle with olive oil
10. mix and ENJOY!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Wil Yeung is a wedding and commercial photographer and videographer. He is also the advertorial photographer for insauga.com, contract photographer for the city of Mississauga, and the official Japan Festival Canada photographer. Join me on my channel for episodes on photography, entrepreneur motivation, and to learn to cook with absolute confidence!
Follow me on social media!
Vegan Recipes Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Vegan Recipes Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
MY FAVOURITE KITCHEN TOOLS HERE:
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
You are watching: