Tasty healthy salad with cucumber, tomato, lots of lettuce served with Greek dressing
A few romaine lettuce leaves
A few lollo rosso lettuce leaves
A few iceberg lettuce leaves
A few rocket lettuce leaves
1 large cucumber
1 large tomato
3 spring onions
Salt to taste
Freshly crushed black peppercorns to taste
2-3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
2 tsps white vinegar
12-16 pickled black olives
100 gms feta cheese
1. Break the cucumber into two pieces, halve them vertically, remove seeds, cut into thick strips and roughly cut them into small cubes.
2. Roughly cut the tomatoes into small cubes. Diagonally slice spring onions.
3. Roughly tear the lettuce leaves and put them into a large mixing bowl. Add tomato, cucumber and spring onions. Add salt and crushed black peppercorns.
4. Add extra virgin olive oil and vinegar and mix lightly.
5. Put the salad in a serving bowl and place black olives on top. Break feta cheese and put on top and serve immediately.