*Please Subscribe and click the bell button to support support ya *
*click like to show some love also ya *
Homemade Healthy Yee Sang
1. Plum sauce 350g (one bottle)
2. Lemon 2 pcs
3. White pepper 2 shake
4. Honey 1 tablespoon
5. Sesame oil 1 tablespoon
1. Carrots 1 bowl
2. Salad Vegetable 1 bowl
3. Cucumber 1 bowl
4. Turnip 1 bowl
5. Purple cabbage 1 bowl
6. Pamelo 1 bowl
7. Jackfruit 1 bowl
1. Get a bottle of plum sauce, which you can get from the major supermarket. I usually prefer Angel brand. One bottle is exactly 350g.
2. Squeeze out 2 lemons and put it aside.
3. Get a big bowl and pour in the whole bottle of plum sauce.
4. Mix it with the lemon juice.
5. Add in 2 shakes of white pepper and a tablespoon of any preferred honey.
6. Lastly, add in a tablespoon of sesame oil.
7. Mix all the ingredients well.
8. Transfer it to a glass jar.
9. Keep it in the refrigerator and chill it.