- Ready In:
- Cook potatoes in boiling water till tender.
- Also cook the beans.
- Drain them both and leave to cool.
- Fry the bacon till crisp, let cool and cut into pieces.
- Scatter salad leaves on serving plate, and put the potatoes on top.
- Toss the chicken and beans as much dressing as you like, and spoon over the salad.
- Top with bacon pieces and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hi, I’m Sandie. I live in London with my two little kittens (6 months at the moment…May 06)and work as a Finance Administrator in a university department. I love to cook, but live on my own so don’t do as much as I used to. Like making cakes particularly.
In my spare time I read, I like to go to the theatre and cinema, I make beaded jewellery and do some patchwork & quilting and other needlework.
…..Ooh….and, of course, I love to eat out!!