Welcome to my channel!
Today I filmed my chickpea salad recipe that mimics tuna salad.
Ingredients yield 10 sandwiches:
-2 Cans of chickpeas (garbanzo beans)
-1 Big dill pickle
-3 roma tomatos
-3 Stalks of celery
-1 red onion
-Handful of sunflower seeds
-Pinch of salt
-2 tbsp Dijon mustard
-6 tbsp tahini
-1 tbsp maple syrup
– Bread (I use Dave’s Killer Bread)
1. Drain and rinse canned chickpeas, add to large bowl, and mash.
2. Dice tomatoes, pickle, onion, celery, and add to the bowl. Mix it all up.
3. Add sunflower seeds, salt, mustard, tahini, maple syrup, and mix all together.
4. Let chill and set in the fridge for 1 hour, if not overnight.
5. Assemble sandwich to your style.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/shannonsense_/