LAY HO MA everyone! This delicious recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Join me in this episode and learn how to make an easy and fast glass noodle salad. Let’s begin.
1 portion glass noodles (sometimes called potato starch noodles)
1 tbsp cane sugar
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
1-2 tbsp lemon juice
1-2 sticks green onion
1 tbsp white sesame seeds
1. Bring a pot of water to boil for the noodles
2. Chop half a carrot into sticks. Chop 1/3 of a cucumber into sticks.
3. Cook the glass noodles as per package instructions. Once they are cooked, drain out the water, add a handful of ice cubes, and some cold water to stop the noodles from cooking further
4. In a large mixing bowl, add the cane sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, lemon juice, and whisk to combine
5. Strain out the water from the noodles through a sieve
6. Toss the noodles, carrot, cucumber, and fresh chopped green onion in the dressing
7. Add white sesame seeds, and mix
8. Plate and enjoy!
If you enjoyed this episode and would love to see more, remember to like, comment, and subscribe so that you won’t miss a single episode!
Hong Kong born Canadian, Wil Yeung is an international photographer, filmmaker, entrepreneur, violinist, and YouTube chef. He immigrated to Canada when he was a young boy carrying with him his ability to speak Cantonese and some broken English. Much of his culinary aspirations stem from his background in the visual and musical art spaces. Whether you’re plant based or plant based curious, Wil believes that learning how to make food can really change your life and of those around you.
ORDER YOUR SIGNED VEGAN RAMEN COOKBOOK HERE:
STAY IN THE LOOP ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
Wil’s Recipes on Instagram: @mr_wilyeung
Wil’s Recipes on Facebook: fb.me/mrwilyeung
Wil’s Photography + Video on Instagram: @wyphotography.com
Wil’s Photography + Video on Facebook: wyphotography
You are watching: