- * 1 (12 ounce bag) sunflower kale eat smart gourmet salad kit
- * 12 ounce bag of extra large or jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- * 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- * 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- * ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- * pinch of salt
- * 1 teaspoon olive oil
- * 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- * 1/2 cup chopped strawberry
- * 1 small avocado sliced
- * 3 slice of nitrate free bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Combine chili powder through salt in a small bowl. Pat shrimp dry and season with dry seasoning. Heat a large skillet to medium high heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for 3 to 4 minutes, flipping once, or until shrimp are opaque. Meanwhile cook bacon in the microwave or a second skillet.
- Place salad in a large bowl. Top with cooked shrimp, sliced avocado, cherry tomatoes, chopped strawberries and crumbled bacon. Top with dried cranberries and sunflower seeds. Toss it with the Honey Mustard Dijon dressing and enjoy!