Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
3.5 from 4 ratings
Pasta salad is a summertime staple, and it’s one of the best ways to use fresh bell peppers and cucumbers from your summertime garden.
Total time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 cup rotini or penne rigate pasta
- 1/2 cup cucumber, diced
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup green or black olives
- 1/4 cup italian dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package directions.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill in your refigerator for four hours. Serve cold.