- 4 ounces chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red onion
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- Preheat your oven to 400°F and coat a baking sheet with low fat cooking spray.
- Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes until it’s cooked through
- Cut the chicken into two-inch pieces.
- In a large bowl, toss the cucumber onion and feta cheese.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar oil and mustard. Add the mustard to the cucumber mixture and stir to coat. Stir in the chicken.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Serve the chicken salad over the Romaine lettuce.