An absolutely delicious fresh pasta salad that contains fruit, protein and fiber. Makes a great lunch all by itself. Note: The high fiber pasta is part of what makes this recipe so healthy — it’s high in fiber and calcium.
- 1 -14.5 oz box uncooked Ronzoni Smart Taste Rotini pasta
- 2 cups cubed turkey ham
- 2 cups seedless green or red grapes, halved
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- ½ cup light commercial sour cream
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Splenda
- ½ teaspoon white pepper
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon dried whole dillweed
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt (such as Lawry’s)
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl, mixing well. Yield: 1 cups.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain again.
- Combine macaroni, turkey ham, grapes, and onions; add dressing. Toss lightly until well coated. Chill 6 hours or overnight. Yield: About seven 1.75 cup servings. 7 Weight watchers points.