Day 199 Raw Vegan (excited for 200 milestone!)
MY EBOOKS AVAILABLE NOW
30 Day Meal Plan with Recipes. Eat how I eat: payhip.com/b/ZF7D
52 To a New You Guide to help you go raw vegan here: payhip.com/b/60Nr
ALL EBOOKS FOR SALE HERE:
Recipe time! I love making these videos! Hope you enjoy – and remember, you can change up the recipe all you like, add less or more of ingredients depending on your tastes!! Adjust flavours to your heart’s content!!
1) The dressing is super simple. Blend the following in a high speed blender:
Juice of 1 lime (OR use 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar for a more intense flavour)
Some garlic (optional – however much you want – I used 3 tiny cloves)
1/4 tsp smoked paprika
1/4 tsp chipotle powder
1/2 cup water (OR to consistency – use less for a thicker dressing, more for a water-like vinaigrette)
2) Chop your fruiting vegetables. I am using for this salad:
1 long english cucumber
2 spring onion stalks
2 whole red peppers
2 vine ripened tomatoes
2 cups of little cherry tomatoes
3) Mix the salad a bit and add your dressing. I love to add all of it
4) I will then add 1 cup of a green. I am using arugula here, but you can use any green you desire.
5) Mix again and add additional spices only if you want. I added salt, crushed dried oregano and sprinkled smoked paprika on top.
6) Enjoy!! xo
Comment if you have questions, and you can find me all over social media too:
Fruit on!! xo Lissa