Salad Recipe – Moringa Salad Recipe | Easy Moringa and Tomato Salad with simple salad dressing. Healthy vegetarian salad recipe. This salad idea is made with moringa leaves which have so many health benefits.
It is made with simple salad dressing recipes. You can eat this type of salad for breakfast or dinner. It helps with weight loss when added as a weight loss diet.
– Fresh Moringa leaves
– Fresh organic tomatoes (chopped)
– Onions (chopped)
– Cayenne pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
– Salt to taste
– Ground roasted almond, cashew nuts or peanuts
– Olive oil – 3 tablespoons
How to make moringa and tomato salad recipe
– Into a pot of boiling water, add the moringa leaves, and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
– remove from heat and strain
– rinse with cold water and squeeze off the water
– transfer to a salad bowl and bring in the other ingredients
– mix to combine
– the toppings and dressing for your salad can be tailored to your taste. You can use olive oil and ground roasted peanuts, almond, or cashew nut for your salad toppings.
#salad #tomatosalad #moringasalad #saladrecipes #saladrecipe #moringarecipes #moringa #moringaleaves #weightloss #loseweight #easyrecipes #healthyrecipes #tomatosaladrecipe