Yummy high protein, high vegetable salad that can be a main course or a side salad.
- Beans, white, 2 cup
- Black Beans, 2 cup
- Pink Salmon (canned), 2 can
- Carrots, raw, 1 large (7-1/4″ to 8-1/2″ long) Parsley, 1 cup
- Celery, 1 cup diced big
- Red Ripe Tomatoes, 1 cup, chopped or sliced
- Spinach, chopped 1 cup
- Scallions, raw, 3 medium (4-1/8″ long)
- Olive Oil, 2 tbsp
- Sesame Oil, 1 tbsp
- balsamic vinegar, 2 tablespoon
- dill, cumin, thyme, oregano, marash pepper, salt to taste. I used about 1 tsp of everything except salt-just a pinch.
- Mix oils, vinegar, dill, thyme, cumin, marash pepper separately. Add to other ingredients.