Super quick and easy cheesy bacon and ranch potatoes that are sure to be the highlight of any dinner!
- 6 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 3 pounds red potatoes, cubed
- 1 tablespoon ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cook the bacon until crispy and set aside on paper towels to drain.
- Toss the potatoes in the each dressing mix and place 1/3 of them into a foil wrapped slow cooker followed by 1/3 of the bacon and cheese and repeat with two more layers of potatoes, bacon and cheese before cooking on low until tender, about 8-10 hours on low of 4-5 hours on high.
- Sprinkle on the green onions and enjoy!