- 3 chicken breast fillets
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 355g/12oz baby new potatoes, halved
- 1 (200g) bag crispy salad leaves
- For the dressing:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Zest and juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/2 tsp english mustard
- Heat a griddle pan. Use the teaspoon of olive oil to brush both sides of the chicken fillets and season well. Cook the chicken breasts on the griddle for 15 mins, turning once until golden brown on the outside and cooked through. Thinly slice.
- Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water for 10mins or until tender. Drain in a colander and rinse in cold water. Drain again and place in a large salad bowl.
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together with salt and pepper to taste. Add to the chicken and potatoes and toss well. Lightly stir through the salad leaves and serve.