“This chicken curry wrap is a low-calorie, high-protein, and fast meal option for people who are trying to eat healthy. The salad recipe has a playful twist on the spice flavors with the added turmeric and cayenne. You may refrigerate it to allow it to flavor through, or serve immediately.”
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise (such as Fred Meyer®)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Madras curry powder
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 pound cubed cooked chicken breast tenders (such as Foster Farms®)
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup raw slivered almonds, chopped
- 5 whole-wheat tortillas (such as Mission®)
- Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, curry powder, turmeric, and cayenne pepper in a bowl. Fold in chicken, apple, and almonds.
- Spoon a scoop of chicken salad mixture in a line across the middle of each tortilla. Fold opposing edges of the tortillas to overlap the filling. Roll 1 of the opposing edges around the filling.