One of the perks of fame: getting five-star food without leaving the sofa. Whenever Denise Richards craves a healthy, delicious meal, she calls private chef Dorte Lambert, founder of DL Creations. Don’t be put off by the high fat count in this dish; it’s mostly the heart-friendly unsaturated kind.
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise
- 1 ear corn, husked
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 16 pencil-thin spears), ends trimmed
- 1 4-ounces firm tofu, cut into 2 1/2-inch slices
- 4 scallions
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 1 cup mixed greens
- 1 romaine heart, chopped
- 1/4 avocado, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Heat grill to medium. Spray zucchini, corn, asparagus, tofu and scallions with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Grill scallions 2 minutes per side; tofu 2 minutes per side; zucchini and asparagus 3 minutes per side; corn 8 to 10 minutes, turning often. Cut zucchini and asparagus into bite-ize pieces. Cut corn into chunks; slice off some kernels. Slice tofu into triangles. Combine veggies, tofu and remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; whisk until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Divide salad greens and veggies between 2 bowls; drizzle each with 2 tablespoon dressing.