Heart Healthy Chicken Salad is a low calories, low fat, low sodium, low carbohydrates, low cholesterol, heart-healthy, vitamin-rich, Weight Watchers (4) PointsPlus recipe. It is also an easy, quick 15 minute recipe for a lunch or light dinner. Stuffed tomatoes; using canned chicken breast, tomatoes, celery and onion on shredded lettuce with mayonnaise and yogurt make up this healthy, quick and delicious recipe.
- 2 tbsp plain nonfat yogurt
- 2 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 (12.5 oz) can white chunk chicken breast in water, drained
- 4 medium size tomatoes
- 6 cups shredded lettuce
- Stir the yogurt, mayonnaise, celery, onion and chicken together into a medium size bowl.
- Cut each tomato into wedges, cutting down to about 1/2 inch of the bottom, without cutting all the way through the tomato.
- Place 1-1/2 cups of lettuce onto each of 4 serving plates. Top with a tomato and spoon 1/2 cup of the chicken mixture into each tomato.