HOW TO MAKE VEGAN GARLIC SAUCE for Wraps, Nachos, Salads, etc.
This garlic sauce was one of my favorites before I become a vegan. And since the original – from a restaurant called “Jeronimo” – contains eggs, I decided to create the same recipe, only 100 percent vegan.
I use cashews as an egg substitute and you can’t even tell the difference.
Great as a dip for nachos or as dressings for some of our recipes like:
– CELERY WRAP
– NO MEAT (HAMBURGERS AND SAUSAGES)
Let’s see how to make vegan garlic sauce for wraps, nachos, salads, etc. step by step.
Don’t forget to LIKE and COMMENT down below if this video added you any value.
SUBSCRIBE for new videos every Saturday!
And sometimes on Tuesday, too!
And don’t forget to visit our website for more about us!
– 2 cups Cashews
– 1 cup Water
– 1 tsp Garlic powder
– 1 tbsp Onion powder
– 1 tbsp dried Parsley
– 1 tsp dried Mint
– 1/2 tsp Nutmeg (optional).
– 1/2 Lemon Juice (optional).
– Let the cashews soaking for 8 hours.
– Mix the cashews and water until you get an even mixture.
– Add the dried garlic and onion.
– Mix all the ingredients again.
– Add salt as you like.
– Now it’s the time to add all the optional ingredients if you like. If not, skip this step.
– Add the parsley and the dried mint.
– Mix a little bit more, just so that the final ingredients are well mixed with the rest.
– If you want the dip to be a little more liquid, you can add another cup of water.
– The mixture can last about a week or so in the refrigerator.
– It can be used as a dip, as sauce for wraps or hamburgers, for example, or even to be spread like butter.
WHAT WE USE:
** Canon 70D ** amzn.to/2ug18Ye
** RodeLink FM Wireless Filmmaker System ** amzn.to/2i5rarH
** Apple 15″ MacBook Pro ** amzn.to/2v2MhwL
** Apple Magic Mouse 2 ** amzn.to/2w1ivMs
** Apple iPhone 6s Plus ** amzn.to/2wPtbM1
LET’S BE FRIENDS AT:
OTHER VIDEOS YOU MIGHT LIKE:
– YESTERDAY SOUP | Gluten-Free Asian Soup | Easy Vegan Recipe
– TABBOULEH a la VIRGINIA | The Most Easy and Healthy Vegan Recipe: youtu.be/W8SxP1BFF3U
– SALSAS LOCAS | Recipe for Vegan Guacamole and Other Mexican Sauces: youtu.be/db3cO_9OfiI
– HOW TO MAKE REJUVELAC | The Secret to Make Vegan Cheese: youtu.be/ESwOrj8vj-g
– WILD PENNE PASTA | Easy and Quick Vegan Recipe: youtu.be/GhelO4jHt1w
DISCLAIMER** I am not a nutritionist or doctor. All opinions expressed are my own personal thoughts and feelings of the products mentioned. Check with your doctor or health practitioner if you are uncertain about trying out any of the products mentioned in this video.
I do not own the rights to this music. For educational/ entertainment purposes only.