- 6 eggs
- 50g/1.75oz corn kernels
- 50g/1.75oz cooked chickpeas
- 10ml/0.33fl oz coconut milk
- 300g/10.5oz sweet potatoes
- 15g/0.5oz corn flour
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 60g/2oz arugula, or any salad leaf
- Boil the eggs for 8-10 minutes. Peel and cut about a quarter off one side. Discard the yolks.
- Boil sweet potatoes until fork tender, about 15 minutes. Peel and grate into long strands using a cheese grater.
- Lightly toss corn flour, grated sweet potato, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Do not mash.
- Coat a mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Press the sweet potato mix lightly into each cavity shaping them into nests.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes at 180C/355F.
- Puree corn, chickpeas, and coconut milk, paprika, salt, and pepper in a food processor. Put the mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe the mixture into the boiled eggs.
- Set the filled eggs on the baked sweet potato nests and garnish with arugula leaves to serve.