This is a great salad for the summer season. It’s great for lunch or diner. High in protein and vitamin A.
- 1 cup green beans (blanched)
- 6 baby red potatoes, boiled and cut in half.
- 16 kalamata olives
- 24 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 12 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach
- 2 170g cans tuna in water, drained
- 4 hard boiled eggs, cut in half
- Juice of 2 lemons
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 anchovies (optional: not included in calories)
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large salad bowl combine lemon juice, anchovies (if desired), mustard and olive oil. Add green beans, potatoes, olives and tomatoes.
- Toss in spinach, basil, parsley and tuna. Toss together delicately.
- Add eggs and salt and pepper. Enjoy!!!
- Serves 4