- 200 grams Red lentils
- 4 cups Water
- Red bell pepper, diced
- 3 Cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 small chunk Zucchini, finely diced
- 3 tablespoons Walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons Raspberry vinegar
- 2 clove Garlic, finely minced
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rinse and remove any debris. Place lentils and water in a medium pot. Bring it to a bail and cook the lentils until soft but firm, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk together the walnut oil and raspberry vinegar in a small bowl, add in the garlic, salt, and pepper. Dice the red pepper and cherry tomatoes.
- Once the lentils are done, drain and rinse with cold running water. Place them in a large bowl and toss together with the red pepper, cherry tomatoes, zucchini and dressing, mix in the dried parsley.