An easy warm weather salad! Use candied nuts, if you prefer.
- * 1 zucchini, spiralized
- * 2 cup (3 ounce) fresh spinach, chopped
- * 1 cup chopped fresh strawberry
- * 1 orange, segmented
- * 2 teaspoon chia seed or poppy seed
- * 1/2 cup chopped pecan or walnut
- * 1/3 cup feta or bleu cheese crumble (skip for a vegan salad)
- * strawberry balsamic dressing
- * 3/4 cup chopped strawberry
- * 2 tablespoon orange juice
- * 2 tablespoon balsamic
- * 2 tablespoon olive oil
- * 2 teaspoon honey
- * salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl combine the zucchini, spinach, strawberries, orange, chia seeds and pecans.
- Prepare the dressing. Puree the strawberries, orange juice, balsamic, olive oil, and honey in a blender until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dress the salad to taste, top with the cheese and serve.