A simple and delicious recipe for a salad bowl with roasted veggies and tahini dressing, with natural probiotics
- * 4 small potato
- * 2 carrot
- * 1 sweet potato (medium size)
- * 1/3 cup cherry tomato cut in 1/2
- * 1/2 zucchini (yellow or green, or patty pan),
- and quartered
- * 398 ml chickpea (1 regular size can) drained
- * 2 garlic clove minced
- * 1.5 cup lettuce or baby greens mesclun, washed and dry
- * 1/4 cup naturally fermented sauerkraut
- * 2 tsp herbe de provence
- * 1 tsp ground paprika
- * 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- * sea salt
- * black pepper
- * 3 tbsp tahini
- * 1/4 cup olive oil plus extra for cooking
- * 1 lemon (large)
- * 2 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar
- In a bowl, mix the carrot sticks with a pinch of sea salt, some pepper (optional), a pinch of Herbes de Provence herb mix, and a drizzle of olive oil. Mix well, and spread on a large cookie baking sheet, lined with parchment paper, keeping enough room for the potatoes.
- In that same bowl, do the same with the baby potato chunks, and ad a pinch of paprika as well as the others and oil drizzle. Evenly spread on the baking sheet.
- In the same bowl, ad the sweet potato chunks and mix with paprika, cinnamon, sea salt, pepper, and oil. Mix and put on baking sheet.
- Bake all of this at 425F for about 20-25 minutes (depending on the size of your chunks). Keep an eye on it after 15 minutes to make sure it doesn’t burn.
- In a large pan over medium heat, sauté the zucchini slices with a bit of olive oil until they start to brown to your liking, then add the minced garlic and chickpeas and sauté for a few more minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare the dressing by mixing the tahini, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, a pinch of sea salt and ground pepper. Set aside.
- Distribute all the components into 2 or 3 large plates/bowls (lettuce, tomatoes, roasted potatoes – 2 kinds -, roasted carrots, chickpea & zucchini, and sauerkraut) and drizzle generously with the tahini dressing.
- Enjoy immediately