I found this recipe on Pinterest when I searched for recipes for my Low-Carb, High Fat, Moderate Protein Ketogenic Diet and it is the most delicious salad I’ve ever had!
- 6 cup, chopped Kale
- 2 cup, sliced Strawberries, fresh
- 1 fruit without skin and seeds Avocados, California (Haas)
- 2 serving Bacon, John Morrell, Hardwood Smoked Bacon (2 slices/17g)
- 6 tsp Granulated Sugar
- 2 tbsp (C) Vinegar, White (Gr Value) (by DARRYLE2)
- 0.5 tsp Poppy seed
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 dash Pepper, black
- 0.5 cup Mayonnaise, regular (mayo)
- Place Kale, strawberries and avocado into a large bowl and set aside.
- For the dressing, cook bacon until crisp. Remove from pan and drain bacon on paper towels. Crumble into small pieces and whisk together with remaining ingredients. Drizzle over salad and serve.
- Serving Size: Serves 2