“A fabulous way to turn your leftovers into a high-protein pasta salad with chicken. The most perfect quick and easy weeknight dinner.”
- 2 cups cooked tortellini
- 1 cooked chicken breast, cubed
- 2 ounces arugula – rinsed, dried, and torn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons shaved Parmesan cheese, or to taste
- Divide cooked tortellini and cooked chicken cubes between 2 salad plates. Top with arugula.
- Whisk olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Pour over arugula mixture and toss to mix well. Sprinkle with shaved Parmesan cheese.