A high protein pasta salad.
- 1- 15.5 oz can red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup chopped red tomato
- 12 ounces gluten free pasta, cooked
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 6 ounces Cheddar Cheese, cubed
- 7.5 ounces cooked boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 6.0 tbsp Zesty Italian Salad Dressing
- Drain and rinse kidney beans. Cook pasta and chicken. Allow to cool. Chop tomatoes and green pepper. Cube cheese. Mix all ingrediengts together and refrigerate.
- Serving Size: Makes 12 1 cup servings