This high-fiber, high-protein, low-fat salad travels well.
- 1/4 cup chickpeas (fresh cooked or canned)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped raw veggies (onions, avocado, scallions, peppers, tomatoes, cucumber, and celery work well, but use your imagination)
- 1 TBS lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- dash salt
- dash pepper
- Rinse and drain chick peas
- Crumble feta cheese
- Chop vegetables into small (about 1/4″) cubes
- Mix all ingredients
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- Serves one.