You can add or subtract the ingredients I used, but I feel there is the perfect combination of sweet and sour, high protein and fiber for a beautiful low calorie lunch!
- 5 medium raw carrots chopped
- 1/2 medium apple chopped
- 1/2 cup each of cauliflower and brocoli- raw, steamed or microwaved
- 1 5 oz can of solid white tuna in water
- 1 Japanese beet (or radish)
- 1 tbsp of onion chopped
- 1 – 2 tbsp raisins
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- pepper to taste
- Steam brocoli and cauliflower– or not. Chop up all ingrediants and toss in big bowl. Add vinegar, pepper, sugar to taste. That’s it! Easy as pie and delicious!