- Ready In:
- Cube potato and boil until cooked but not falling to pieces. leave to cool.
- Slice up the Spring onions thinly add to the potatoes along with seasoning.
- Mash the egg with a fork and add to the potatoes mix carefully then add the mayonnaise or salad cream to mix.
- Place in a dish and sprinkle with some paprika.
- Serve and enjoy.
- I double this recipe when we hae visitors.
Questions & Replies
Got a question?
Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We now reside back in England after returning from Australia after most of our working life there. I have been fortunate enough to have lived in many countries when I was younger and therefore many of my recipes reflect this! Love to cook. love to travel too