Fantastic protein-packed supper dish – healthier than the classic version, too
- 750g bag frozen potato wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 pieces sirloin steak, about 350g/12oz in total
- 120g bag herb salad
- 6 tbsp honey and mustard salad dressing, bought or homemade
- Cook the potatoes: Scatter the frozen wedges in a single layer on a large baking sheet and bake until golden and crunchy, according to packet instructions.
- Cook the steaks: While the potatoes are in the oven, heat the oil in a frying pan until hot, and fry the steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side. Remove the steaks from the pan and leave to rest for a few minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- Assemble the dish: When the potatoes are done, sprinkle them with a little salt and black pepper. Tip the salad leaves into a bowl and toss with 4 tablespoons of the dressing. Divide the salad between 4 plates, top with potatoes and then the steak. Drizzle over the remaining dressing and serve immediately.