- * 3 shrimp, cooked
- * 5 romaine lettuce heart leaf, chopped
- * 2 baby bella mushroom, sliced and chopped
- * ⅛ c shredded cheddar cheese
- * 1 1/2 tbsp roasted, unsalted sunflower seed
- * 1/3 carrot, chopped (raw or steamed)
- * 1/3 zucchini, chopped
- * 1 tbsp balsamic dressing
- Sautee shrimp, with a small amount of olive oil, over medium heat. Cook the shrimp on one side for about 2 minutes, until that side is pink. Flip the shrimp over and cook on the other side for another 2 minutes. The shrimp is done once it turns bright pink and is no longer translucent. Set aside.
- Wash all produce well
- Chop romaine lettuce and vegetables, and toss into a large bowl.
- Add the shredded cheddar cheese, sunflower seeds and cooked shrimp.
- Toss with balsamic dressing and enjoy!