Now here’s a salad, any one is sure to love! This is no ordinary salad my friends, it’s a roasted, warm, comforting, creamy salad, and its perfect for the holidays!
1 cup Tahini
1 cup Water
2 tbsp Coriander Powder (Not stated but shown in video – oops 🙂
2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
1. Chop All Vegetables. Chop them in fun ways, it makes it that much more interesting to eat.
2. Season with Sea Salt & little bit of avocado oil, if you want. Not necessary. Also optional to season with sea salt & black pepper.
3. Roast Potatoes, Yams & Beets first for about 15 minutes on 350ºF. Then add broccoli, red onions & carrots. Roast for another 15-20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
4. Peel kale leaves off the stem in large chunks & add to a pan with a little avocado oil, saute for about 5 min with the lid closed or until leaves are bright green color.
5. Blend Tahini ingredients together in a hand blender to make the sauce.
6. Place kale & vegetables onto a large serving dish & pour dressing on top.