Crunchy, colourful and with lashings of flavour – this spring salad will bring any meal to life.
- 300g green beans, trimmed
- 3 bunches rainbow carrots, trimmed, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch radishes, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 180g baby leaf salad mix
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 large lime, juiced
- 1 tbs grated ginger
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- ½ tsp ground white pepper
- ½ cup toasted cashews, chopped
- micro herbs, to garnish
Thinly slice beans using a small sharp knife. Blanch beans and carrot in boiling water for 2 minutes until just tender. Drain and refresh in iced water. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add radish, onion and salad mix. Toss to combine. Transfer to a serving platter.
Whisk oil, lime juice, ginger, sugar and white pepper in a jug. Add to salad. Top with cashews and micro herbs to serve.